Wednesday 27 March 2013

DETERMINATION





























I truly believe the saying 'We don't meet people by accident they are meant to cross our path for a reason'. I recently met someone that was an inspiring human they have life goals and a little like a bucket list they are slowly being ticked off. They have reached the top in different careers, travelled the world, been knocked down but continued on by shifting their path and refocusing. This person made me look at my goals (which is my bucket list) and made me realise just how determined I am. They set me back on track and reminded me to acknowledged my successful past and encouraged my potential future. 

When you meet these people whether it end up being good or bad always try to think 'why did i meet them?' Then work out the reason they crossed your path - as you may not be aware they could actually improve it.

As Winter fast approaches us enjoy these style snaps and stay motivated by cute winter coats, ankle boots and felt hats. Always remember never lose the determination.


Scorpio ( October 24th - November 22nd)
Determined and Loyal. Emotional and Intuitive. Powerful and Passionate. Exciting and Magnetic 

B
xx



*photos are not mine unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment