Wednesday 13 February 2013

My Cost Effective Daily Beauty Products

Every second to third day I use this exfoliator. It's not too hash on your skin but does what it needs to.

I use this hydrating cream day and night - it's the BEST ever. Previously I used the hydrating cream from Dior but the cost is double Kora and I find Kora to work so much better.

Studio Sculpt by MAC has great coverage, I only use this on days when I need to seriously cover up the tiredness (which is most) I team it up with the MAC concealer if needed.

On days where I just want a gloss cover this is the BOMB!! It has a slight tint aswell so you could use without bronzer.

Ahhh now this is my secret weapon -- for years I've used MAC bronzer's and paid near $50 for them, then I found the sportsgirl bronzer for just $14.95 WINNING. It works just as well on my skin plus you get more and it can also be used on your neck and arms = PERFECT.

This is my favourite -- its a cream blush from MAC called 'something else' it will last forever. I just use it on my check bones when going for that fresh look.

A present from a friend and I use it daily, the bronzed blush is subtle and perfect for daily use. I also use the eyeshadow all the time -- I wish i new the name of the colours so i could buy them individually. Great gift - for yourself :-)

Now this is what I like to call years and years of experiments. I honestly believe I have tried every single mascara ever made. I have quite light eyelashes and I love the volume/fake look. I stumbled across this about 2 years ago and haven't looked back and for only $21.95 I've been laughing. Try it out and let me know - I'm sure you'll be amazed.

Chanel. Enough said, but seriously I've only ever had two scents in my life Dolce and Gabbana - light blue for around 6 years then Chloe both rose and the traditional for 5 years. Then last year I was given this as a gift for my birthday and it's now turned in to my 'everyday' scent. Perfect and subtle.

Buy MAC products from http://www.maccosmetics.com.au/ 
Buy Kora products from http://www.koraorganics.com/ 
Buy Sportsgirl bronzer at http://www.sportsgirl.com.au/



No comments:

Post a Comment